Veganism isn’t a very novel idea these days but is most definitely the trendiest of phenomena to try and cross your heart by! You know what they say- ‘Once a vegan, always a vegan.’ We know how true this statement is insofar as we have and we keep getting some inspirational vegan quotes from famous personalities all around the world and across the centuries! Let’s check out the basic concept and some famous vegan quotes.
The vegan lifestyle encompasses more than just a plant-based diet. It extends to ethical choices, environmental consciousness, and a compassionate approach towards all living beings. Vegan blogs serve as invaluable resources, offering a wealth of information, tips, and personal experiences that guide individuals on their vegan journey. Similarly, vegan podcasts provide a platform for in-depth discussions, expert insights, and inspiring stories that connect and educate the vegan community.
Together, these resources empower individuals to embrace a vegan lifestyle, make informed choices, and contribute to a more sustainable and compassionate world. Whether you’re seeking recipes, practical advice, or thought-provoking discussions, the vibrant world of veganism awaits, ready to welcome you with open arms!
Animal products not only take a toll on the ecosystem but also are a clear indication of what the world is coming to when it comes to humanity. Approbating animal products is inhumane because of the ways the content is extracted for animal products!
Since many non-vegetarians claim to have never tried veganism before they try and shift to it perpetually, veganism has gained much momentum in the last decade as the vegan lifestyle was promoted and adopted by many celebrities like Alec Baldwin, Bryan Adams, Miley Cyrus, Alicia Silverstone, Natalie Portman and many more. Promotion by celebrity figures always creates a greater impact on the consumer audience than any other source of information! Just reading some positive and funny vegan quotes by heart helps in a great way too.
But every alternative phenomenon and concept can appear to be a little tolling on your pocket because it deviates from the usual conception. So, therefore, as a plant-based vegan diet might appear too difficult to put up with, here are some famous vegan quotes, with heartfelt effects and emotions of the vegan diet to help you follow through with your vegan lifestyle in spirits, constantly vibing with the feel-good vibes!
40 Famous Vegan Quotes That Inspire you!
1. “I can’t think of anything better in the world to be but a vegan.” – Alicia Silverstone
2. “You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Veganism is not a sacrifice, it’s a joy.” – Gary L Francione
4. “A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses.” – George Barnard Shaw
5. “You don’t have to choose between being scientific and being compassionate.”- Robert M. Sapolsky
6. “If slaughterhouses had glass walls, the whole world would be vegetarian.” – Linda McCartney
7. “I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.” – Mahatma Gandhi
8. “Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
9. “It’s not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are.” -Roy E. Disney
10. “Life is too short to make others shorter.” -Chris Hannah
11. “May all that have life be delivered from suffering.” -Buddha
12. “Nobody really needs a mink coat, except the mink.” -Glenda Jackson
13. “Please don’t refuse your eyes what the animals endure with their bodies.” -Shaun Monson
14. “God created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies; they are the trees and the plants and the seeds.“ -Plato
15. “Fashion is one statement we all can do without.” -Rye McClanahan
16. “The question is not, Can they reason? Nor, Can they reason? But, Can they suffer?” -Jeremy Bantham
17. “When you feel the suffering of every living thing in your heart, that is consciousness.” -Bhagavad Gita
18. “You can’t do anything violent humanely.” -James Wildman
19. “You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I’ll buy you a new car.” -Harvey Diamond
20. “Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural but it’s not acceptable.” -Jodie Foster
21. “The concept that you are not ingesting rotten flesh sort of sums it up for me.” -Bryan Adams
22. “Animals are not ingredients.” -Barbara Thompson
23. “It almost seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore. “ -Albert Einstein
24. “I love animals. All animals. I wouldn’t hurt a cat or a dog- or a chicken, or a cow…” -Peter Dinklage
25. “I personally chose to go vegan because I educated myself on factory farming and cruelty to animals.” -Ellen DeGeneres
26.” About three times a day, I remind myself that I value life and do not want to cause pain to or kill other living beings.” -Natalie Portman
27. “It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.” -Joaquin Pheonix
28. “There is no fundamental difference between man and animals in their ability to feel pleasure and pain, happiness and misery.” -Charles Darwin
29. “When I see Bacon, I see a pig, I see a little friend, and that’s why I can’t eat it. Simple as that.” -Paul McCartney
30. “It’s pretty amazing to wake up every morning, knowing that every decision I make is to cause as little harm as possible. It’s a pretty fantastic way to live.” -Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
31. “Vegan is just pure love. Love for the animals, love for the planet, and love for yourself.” -Mischa Temaul
32. “Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man.” -Dalai Lama
33. “Becoming vegan is the most important and direct change we can immediately make to save the planet and its species.” -Chris Hedges
34. “Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace.” -Albert Schwitzer
35. “If beef is your idea of “real for real people”, you’d better live real close to a real good hospital. ” -Dr. Neal Bernard
36. “Auschwitz begins whenever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they are only animals.” -Theodor Adorno
37. “People eat meat and think they will become strong as an ox, forgetting that the ox eats grass.” -Pino Caruso
38. “Recognize meat for what it really is- the antibiotic- and pesticide-laden corpse of a tortured animal.” -Ingrid Newkirk
39. “We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?” -K.D. Lang
40. “Every person I have met who has gone vegan says it is the best decision they ever made.” -Lewis Hamilton
We hope that these motivating sayings helped you get back on your path to a day full of decisions supporting the vegan lifestyle and will inspire you to go all the way to the end!
We will bid our dear readers adieu with the one saying that emerges from the culture which is the root of the vegan diet and lifestyle, “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” You get the universality of this ayurvedic proverb, right?